Join the Northstar Healthcare family! We are currently looking to hire a Website Designer/Developer and a Marketing Data Analyst. The descriptions and responsibilities for each job position are below. If interested, please contact Nicole Morrison at 281.840.5194 or email@example.com.
High performance and creative Healthcare Management & Marketing company is looking for passionate professional to work on their marketing team as a website designer and developer.
This role is responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining all company sites.
- Plan site design by clarifying goals and functionality
- Develop site navigation to effectively funnel traffic through content
- Develop site content and graphics, including copy and page layout, by coordinating with copywriters and graphics artists
- Ensure cross-platform programming language
- Maintain and update site content
- Establish locatability
- Provides site security
- Monitor performance by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data; reports on results
- 2-3 years of experience
- Photoshop and Illustrator
- Web and user interface design
- Flash animation experience
- Data Analysis and database experience
- Ability to prioritize in fast-paced environment with multiple campaigns
Data Analyst - Marketing
High performance and creative Healthcare Management & Marketing company is looking for passionate professional to work on their marketing team. This opportunity will provide the individual a chance to work with some of the brightest professionals in both the marketing and finance arena, yet work in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
As part of the marketing team, you will work closely with multiple departments to consolidate information and provide data-based suggestions for a marketing/media mix.
- Maintain and improve existing Marketing Metrics reporting processes and outputs for decision making
- Partner with department to perform financial and statistical analysis of key marketing, sales, operational, business development, and financial initiatives; determine ROI, IRR and NPV and make recommendations accordingly
- Provide accurate, timely and reliable operating and marketing planning reports.
- Objectively deliver insights and encourage a culture of data-driven decision making
- Analyze results down to the market, vertical and lead acquisition level; spot trends and opportunities and develop alternatives for improvement and action
- Develop initiatives utilizing segmentation strategies based on customer behaviors, business drivers, competitive environment and past program results.
- Develop analytic dashboards to help leadership monitor key metrics.
- Responsible for developing, executing, and measuring effectiveness of Marketing Campaign Reporting
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales Leadership and other parts of the organization to develop recommendations based on valid and reliable market, consumer and economic research data sources.
- Four-year degree in business, marketing, or related field
- 2-3 years of experience using advanced analytics to drive business/marketing results
- Able to manage and manipulate large amounts of data from different platforms
- Analytical and audit skills
- Experience with marketing campaigns, marketing information, and CRM
- Extensive experience with data analysis software, such as SQL, MATLAB, Excel, Coremettics, Google Analytics, etc.