Northstar Founding Partner
Donald L. Kramer, M.D., M.B.A.
As the Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of Northstar Healthcare Inc., Dr. Kramer (a board-certified anesthesiologist) offers over 30 years of relevant medical and business expertise. It includes a long and successful track record of syndicating multiple physician partnerships and profitably operating numerous surgical centers, all with a combined focus on innovation and uncompromising standards around patient experience and patient rights.
- Doctor of Medicine from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
- Fellowship trained at Harvard Medical School and Stanford University
- Master’s in Business Administration from the University of Texas
- Board certified in anesthesiology and pain management
- Founded Northstar Healthcare through the largest Canadian IPO in 2007
ABOUT NORTHSTAR HEALTHCARE INC.
Northstar Healthcare is a publically traded company (on the Toronto, Canada’s TSX exchange) and is full-service healthcare development and management company. With a collective leadership experience, which includes developing and managing over 100 surgical centers, Northstar constantly strives to provide superior medical care, increased patient satisfaction and lower costs for healthcare delivery. Northstar is a recognized innovator and leader in the industry.
- Development and management of surgical centers, clinical laboratories and radiology and diagnostic centers
- Revenue cycle management
- Facilities management
- Staff management
- Patient recruitment
- Direct-to-consumer marketing
- Digital: search/web
- Traditional: TV/print/outdoors
- Patient lead management
- Physician marketing
- Point-of-care marketing
- Mergers & acquisitions
EXPERTSE IN MULTIPLE SPECIALTIES
- Spine Surgery
- Pain Management
- Orthopedic Surgery
- General Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Scopes
- Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)